Nitecore's USB charger series now evolves to support GoPro Hero4 and Hero3 batteries
UGP4 is where stylish and handy embraces powerful and compatible. This evolved GoPro battery USB charger can charge two Hero4 and Hero3 batteries simultaneously, and charge an external device through its USB port. In the meantime, the data transfer capability is reserved for your maximized convenience!
Mounted with an LCD screen, UGP4 enables real-time charging status monitoring which you can rely on. Nitecores profound experience in charger designing takes intelligent charging to another level by embedding the USB charging and management system inside this compact charger, and allows you to prioritize either battery or USB charging output. Built from fire-retardant flame-resistant ABS material, UGP4 is certificated with RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC.
1.Capable of charging batteries for the GoPro HERO3 and HERO4 cameras
2. Automatically selects Constant Current or Constant Voltage charging mode to better fit charging needs
3.LCD screen shows the charging process of both bays from 0-100%
4. Notifies user on LCD screen if installed battery is damaged / malfunctioning
5.USB Output Port allows you to charge a secondary device
6.Priority Switch allows user to choose whether batteries or USB output are the top charging priority
7.USB input plug fits securely into hollowed section on the bottom of the charger
8.Made from flame retardant ABS plastic, designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Compatible With: GoPro AHDBT-201/301/401
- Charging Channels: 2 Channels
- Input Voltage: USB DC 5V
- Input Current: 1.0 A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V ± 1% / 4.35V ± 1% / 5V
- Output Current: 800mA*2, USB 1500mA*1
- Length - 3.30" (83.8 mm)
- Width - 1.77" (45 mm)
- Height - 1.06" (26.9 mm)
- Weight: 1.95 oz. (55.3 g)
- Compatible with GoPro AHDBT-201/301/401
NITECORE offers free repair within 1 year of purchase if problems developed from normal use.
NITECORE will provide customers with free parts and repair service.
What's In The Box:
- Nitecore UGP4 USB Charger
- Manual Guide
- Warranty Card