|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging -- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Hook-5 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 5-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Display Size: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Display Resolution: 480 x 480
- Display Type: 256-color SolarMAX PLUS TFT
- Display: Backlighting | Fluorescent cold-cathode
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Sonar Frequency: Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan, Low/High CHIRP (50/200kHz)
- Broadband Power: 500W RMS
- Sonar DownScan Max Depth: 455/800 kHz 300ft (91m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth: Low/High (50/200 kHz) transducer 2500ft (762m)
- Sonar Broadband Max Depth: Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer 1000ft (305M)
- Sonar AlarmsFish, Shallow
- TrackBack: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Supply Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 6.9 in (174 mm)
- Product Depth: 2.5 in (63 mm)
- Product Height: 5.4 in (136 mm)
- Languages: 30
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183
What's in the box:
- Hook 5x Chirp Fishfinder
- HDI skimmer 83/200kHz donwscan transducer
- 7 to 9 Pin adapter cable
- Mouting bracket and hardware
- User manual
- One year warranty