- Free 2pcs Energized Alkaline Battery
- Free GPSMAP 66s Silicone Case
- Free Topographic & Street Maps
- Free Blue Chart Sea Maps
- Free Worldwide Basemap
- Free Ultra Clear HD Screen Protector
- Free 16GB Memory Card
- Free Postage
- 1 year Warranty by Garmin Malaysia
Premium GPS Handheld with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery Subscription
- Large, 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
- Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
- Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
- Compatible with Garmin Explore website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
- Up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode; 1 week in expedition mode lets you explore longer than ever before on a single set of AA batteries
Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66s. Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or mountain biking, you can explore more with this premium, rugged handheld with a 3” color display. It features access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads to help you find your way. And it offers multi-GNSS support as well as wireless connectivity for Active Weather, direct downloads and Garmin Explore compatibility.
Get Your Bearings
In addition to multi-GNSS support , the GPSMAP 66s provides ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities to track your journey. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not.
See Where You’re Headed
Get a better picture of your location with high-resolution photo-realistic views of your route, thanks to direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery — without an annual subscription. You’ll see a true representation of your surroundings to find trails, trailheads and clearings for campsites, to pick stand locations for hunting, to find parks and parking for geocaching and even to create waypoints based on landmarks.
Stay Tuned to Conditions
You’ll always stay informed of weather conditions when you pair your GPSMAP 66s device via Bluetooth® to a compatible smartphone. Receive Active Weather updates for real-time forecast information, including predictive maps for temperature, wind, precipitation and clouds. It also provides live weather radar so you’re aware of inclement weather that can affect your outdoor adventures.
Find Your Cache
GPSMAP 66s devices make it easier than ever to enjoy your geocaching experience. Set it to automatically update with all the latest caches from Geocaching Live, including cache descriptions, logs and hints. With a Wi-Fi® connection or through Garmin Connect on a compatible smartphone, you’ll avoid manually entering coordinates or printing out cache details on paper — and each find will automatically upload to your Geocaching.com profile.
Explore with Garmin
Even when you’re offline and have no cell service, the GPSMAP 66s pairs with the Garmin Explore mobile app to let you plan, review and sync data, including waypoints, routes and tracks. Plus, you can review completed activities while still in the field, even when you’re off the grid. Once you’re home again, plan for future trips and review previous activities from the Garmin Explore website.
Utility in Adverse Environments
Be prepared for the most extreme adventures. The GPSMAP 66s offers up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode and 1 week in expedition mode (with 2 AA batteries). It provides an LED flashlight and beacon that can be used to signal for help. It’s built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810G), and it’s even compatible with night vision goggles.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||2.5" x 6.4" x 1.4" (6.2 x 16.3 x 3.5 cm)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.5"W x 2.5"H (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3" diag (7.6 cm)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||240 x 400 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||transflective color TFT|
8.1 oz (230 g) with batteries
|BATTERY||2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended|
MAPS & MEMORY
|ABILITY TO ADD MAPS||Yes|
|AUTOMATIC ROUTING (TURN BY TURN ROUTING ON ROADS)||(with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|EXTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE||microSD™ card (not included)|
|TRACK LOG||20000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities|
OUTDOOR RECREATION FEATURES
|SUN AND MOON INFORMATION||Yes|
|CUSTOM MAPS COMPATIBLE||Yes|
What's in the box:
- GPSMAP 66s preloaded with Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei Topo and Road maps
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip
- Access to Birdseye satellite imagery
- 1 year warranty by Garmin Malaysia