|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 25 cm x 10 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
W10 GEN II
The full spectrum ACEBEAM W10 II uses a phosphor crystal coating to turn the blue laser energy into focused and crystal white light with high-density energy. Being utilized a laser excitation phosphor, ACEBEAM W10 II generates 450 lumens of intensely focused light brightness. The W10 II is powered by an ACEBEAM IMR21700-510A battery with a running time up to 3 hours 30 minutes; a 18650 3100mAh rechargeable battery can also be used for W10 II by using the equipped 18650 battery adaptor. The light is with a built-in USB-C charging port for convenient and super-fast charging. The focused ultra-long range beam of 1217-meter helps to target the goal in a far distance easily.
- Compact LEP flashlight with a service life of up to 10,000 hours
- Powered by a single ACEBEAM IMR21700-510A rechargeable battery
- Max output: 450 lumens
- Max running time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Peak beam distance: 1217 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 370,000cd
- High focused bea for maximum distance
- Waterproof underwater 2 meters submersible
- Tactical tail switch for fast and convenient operation
- Special designed unscrew-able stainless steel aggressive bezel can be reversed to be used as a self defense tool
- CNC machined aircraft grade aluminum body with Type III hard anodized finish
- Streamlined body design with tactical knurling for firm grip
- Highly efficient circuit design provides maximum runtime
- Intelligent temperature system controls the light output for users safety
- Special design for border, public security, prisons, electricity, airports, terminals, troops, factories and mines, and a variety of field lighting and signal use
- This light uses a high efficiency LEP emitter manufactured by a third party, with a high power output between 0.22-0.25W. It is classified as Class 2M laser device and has passed CE, RoHS, FDA certifications!
- This light illumination principle is similar to LED, which is not pure laser product. Please use it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Release the manufacturer and retailers from all liabilities.
- You certify you have read the included Laser Safety warnings before use, and make sure you are familiar with and follow.
- The tail cap acts as a safety key and must be kept safely. Click tail cap switch to turn off the light immediately or by twisting off the tail cap as a safety back-up.
- DO NOT aim at person. DO NOT aim at aircrafts or vehicles in operations.
- W10 II is purchased by only for professional users of the military and police. (It is not a civilian industry product.)
- Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep the light out of the reach of children.
- The light must be powered by ACEBEAM IMR21700NP-510A battery or ACEBEAM ARC18650H-310A battery with 10Amps of current. The light may not be turned on when using other brand battery with the less current.
- W10 is with waterproof of underwater 2 meters, but it can not be used as a diving light.
- Because lithium-ion battery can self-discharge, it is suggested to remove the battery during storage and keep the lithium-ion battery charged approximately a period of time.
- Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
- Lubricate the threads with professional grade lubricant regularly.
- Please swap out the O-rings regularly to maintain the water resistance level.
- It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology.
- It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
- When the light is uncomfortable to hold due to the increased heat, please turn the light off until it cools down.
5 years limited warranty
More photo taken from our Instagram:
What's In The Box:
- Acebeam W10
- Acebeam IMR 21700 5100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Red/Green Filter
- Type-C USB Two-way Cable
- Pocket Clip
- 18650 Battery Adaptor
- O-ring x 2
- User Manual
- Warranty Card